Elmira Dragusanu is the proud owner and operator of Spa Lashes. Elmira is delighted to share her passion, ensuring top-quality and comfort for each of her clients. In 2015, her dedication was acknowledged when she was awarded the prestigious Global Lash Summit Award. Elmira’s aesthetic story began at Europa Beauty School in Moscow, one of the beauty capitals of the world. There she studied, got experience, and became fully licensed. To expand on her technique, she moved to New York City in 2010 and worked for one of the most esteemed eyelash salons, as voted by New York Magazine. With this experience in her repertoire, Elmira decided to follow her passion and to open her own salon here in beautiful LA in 2016. She now welcomes you at Spa Lashes to find out how she is making the world a little bit more beautiful, one lash at a time.
• Attended and finished Europa Beauty School in Moscow.
• Attended and finished Marinello Beauty School in Burbank, CA.
• California board certified aesthetician.
• Winner of Global Lash Summit- Classic Lash Extensions Contest – Los Angeles, US. 2015
• Proud to be member of League of Lash Masters
• 2nd Place in Global Lash Summit – Volume Lash Extensions Contest – London, UK. 2016
• Best of Burbank 2016
• Best of Burbank 2016
To ensure that all our clients enjoy a peaceful and relaxing experience at Spa Lashes, we regret to inform you that children under the age of 12 are not allowed in our treatment areas and can’t be left unattended in the reception area.
Cancellation Policy: We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations within this time frame can be rescheduled without charge. Because we are a small spa, and each appointment slot impacts our business, cancellations (without being rescheduled) will be charged 50% of the original appointment fee. No-shows will be charged at a rate of 100%.
Late Arrivals: Because we are a small, but very busy spa tardiness has an impact on our overall appointments. We ask you to kindly plan accordingly. While we realize there are events beyond our control, but in order to be fair to all of our clients, we reserve the right to shorten your session, ending your appointment at the scheduled time if we have a pending appointment. If we aren’t confident that your service can be completed within the allotted time, we may ask that you reschedule.
• We recommended you come free of any make-up. Time spent removing eye make-up during your appointment leaves less time to apply the extensions.
• If you plan to remove your make-up at the salon yourself, we recommend you arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
• Eye make-up should be removed with a mild oil-free cleanser.
• Do not use oil-based make up removers on your lash extensions.
• We ask that you kindly arrive on time for your appointment.
WARNING: Do not remove your eyelash extensions on your own! Doing so can cause damage to your natural lashes. Please come to our salon and let us remove them properly.